Thursday, May 8, 2014

Candy and Hand Grenades

Welcome to my first blog post! Before I share my first look, I would just like to say a few things about this blog and why I'm doing it. This blog is something I have put together just for fun. I have always enjoyed shopping and piecing together outfits and thought it would be nice to share some looks that I personally adore. I am by no means a "serious" blogger. I am a store owner/designer first, who simply enjoys being creative and having fun. That said, I hope you enjoy this blog and the looks I share with you! ♥


 Candy and Hand Grenades


 Credits:
Head: M3 Mesh Anime Head - UTILIZATOR
Skin:Vera - Artic - Glam Affair
Eyes: M3 Head Neko Eyes - .::POMF::.
Hair: Diji (streaked) - Ploom
Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female Mid - SLink

Dress: (black) Imaginative School Girl Outfit - Katat0nik
Eyepatch: (My Toxic Patch) Black/Aqua - Blah
Dango: Dango. - Script - Cotton Candy - {Amai}
Wings: Chibi Bat Wings - Katsu Kreations
Crown: Chibi Stlye Crown (Gold) - Standard Issue
Socks: Princess Socks - White - .tsg.
Shoes: Lolita Platforms - Black - .tsg.

No comments:

Post a Comment